Maternity Photo Shoot #8

by - ноября 04, 2019

Sara

Every time I get to capture a mom-to-be I admire women as they are. In my opinion, being pregnant is such a gift... The gift of pregnancy is to be celebrated, catered to, taken extra special care of and most of all - captured in a maternity photo shoot. Recently I photographed not one, not two but three expectant mommies (captured them all in 6 hours), and you know what? It was fantastic! Here's my favorite captures of Sara's maternity session. 


What makes a maternity shoot perfect? Your attitude, a good photographer, some planning and good lighting. That is it. You and your bump are the stars of the shoot. Being yourself, feeling joyful and allowing yourself to be filled with happiness are the secrets for you to be the best you can be for the shoot. Sara and JM managed wonderfully, and I was lucky enough to capture the magic of this combination. Sending my warmest wishes to the parents-to-be! Good luck :)







You May Also Like

0 коммент.