Summer Rose Mini Photo Shoot - invitation

by - июня 04, 2018

Friday, June 22nd

10:30-12:00, 12:00-13:30, 13:30-15:00, 15:00-16:30

Dear all, it seems like I cannot get enough of all these beautiful flowers around, but I just cannot help it - I adore nature in all its manifestations, especially all sorts of colorful, scented and blossoming flowers, I love photography, enjoy working with people, and I'm an expert on how to find myself in a right place in a right time, and yes, I even have some free time! So here I am again, offering my third flower photo shoot this year. 


Scenario is the same as before - you may read about the previous shoots here and here - I proved its efficiency twice, so trust me, it works (my latest post tells you more about it as well). The location is gorgeous, I keep telling this everyone who's looking for a nice family getaway not far from Zurich. The timing is just right - rose garden will be in full bloom (as well as other seasonal flowers) and there's not as many people in the park on Friday as there's on weekend, so yeah, I think it's an awesome opportunity to spend a wonderful day somewhere warm and interesting, and make a few memorable photos in between. This may be a couples shoot, a maternity session or a family day-off - everything will look just right among those wonderful colors and shapes, so please, feel free to come here even without a planned photo shoot - you and your loved ones will enjoy the place regardless.

Please contact me for booking or for more details - I'll be happy to either meet or help you in any case. That's it for now. Have a great summer ahead!

You May Also Like

0 коммент.