Newborn photo shoot #2

by - июня 11, 2018

Katerina

This was my very first newborn lifestyle session, and just as I expected (or hoped, to be honest), it turned out great. Baby Katerina was born in the middle of spring, just a few weeks after I shoot her parents in a wonderful location among colorful flowers and beautiful nature (read more on that day here). Initially this session was supposed to be a 100% newborn fashion shoot, with all those cute outfits and props, all mint and pink, and I was very much looking forward to it since I only shoot newborn boys before (funny fact, I know). And so, on a big day, baby Katerina decided she's not very keen on what we've planned for her, and I'm pretty sure this is exactly what she wanted - all the photos I made on that afternoon look so natural, so simple and beautiful at the same time, featuring young, wonderful family at its finest. In the end of the day both parents and I agreed that it was a great afternoon, cosy and comfortable for all, and the memories we've managed to capture are simply priceless. So happy for them! As always, wishing new parents and their adorable baby all the best, today and always! And here's some sneak pics for you, guys!
 





 


P.S. Registration for my upcoming Rose Mini Photo Shoot is open, there's 3 time slots left! More info's here

You May Also Like

0 коммент.