Spring photo shoot #1

by - февраля 13, 2018

Anna

This one is pretty special to me. Not because it's my very first themed spring photo shoot, even though it's still February outside, but because it's my very own daughter who poses here. I love her so much, one cannot imagine, and I'm thankful for her natural interest in what we're doing here. Plus, just so she knows once she reads this, she definitely is the best model I've ever taken photos of (but again, I'm her mom, so maybe it's just unconditional love talking :)

So far I've put up three different sets of backdrops and props for my upcoming family photo shoots - so looking forward to making new acquaintances, nice memories and great photographs! Moreover, I've been scouting for some good outdoor "backgrounds" as well, for outside family fun is something I'm really keen on (and have the biggest experience in taking pictures of, btw). Anyways, I'm available for booking, feel free to drop a message in case you're interested.












 

You May Also Like

0 коммент.