Maternity Photo Shoot #5

by - июня 13, 2018

Alina

She was the first person to contact me through my Facebook page for a maternity photo shoot - as simple as that. „I love your photos, - she wrote - I’m pregnant and I’d like you to capture it.“ I neither knew nor met her before, although as it turned out we do have a couple of mutual friends. That was the moment when I thought „Wow, this is really working and might actually become the thing I dream it to become one day!“. So we met, and had the most productive photo shoot ever. All of it in a presence of Alina‘s two-year-old daughter, who had enough time to play, draw, have a lunch, run around and even try on all of my daughter‘s hair accessories - most importantly, I hope she had fun. I thank Alina for her good will and great spirit, and wish her and her family all the best, especially in coming months! 

P.S. We actually did meet once again, for another photo shoot, but that’s another story...










You May Also Like

0 коммент.