Spring family photo shoot in Zurich

by - июня 29, 2018

As you know, I've organized a couple of outdoor photo shoots last spring. You most probably read about one of them here (and I promise to write about the second one a bit later). As for now I want to show you some photos from another session, that was organized in Zurich itself. When it comes to outdoor photo shoot most people tend to think it takes place somewhere around fields, forests, lakes, flowers, often even mountains (for we live in Switzerland after all). Here's the proof that it can actually be held in the biggest Swiss town, without a need to go anywhere far or high. So, meet another adorable family, originally from Turkey, and I totally know why I've decided to share this today - because in a few days my family itself is going to Turkey! In a meantime, enjoy your summer, guys!









You May Also Like

0 коммент.