Spring photo shoot at Seleger Moor park - invitation

by - апреля 12, 2018

Sunday, May 20th      10:00-11:3011:30-13:00, 13:00-14:3014:30-16:0016:00-17:30

 Sunday, May 27th      10:00-11:3011:30-13:00, 13:00-14:3014:30-16:0016:00-17:30

As spring is finally here we cannot help but go outside to enjoy all the warmth and sunshine we've desperately missed this long winter. Be it a leisure stroll along a lakeside, a nice picnic in a park,  a relaxing time at the playground or even a short walk to the supermarket - spring is here, and we enjoy it as much as we can. I've gone even further: last week I organized my very first spring photo shoot at Mainau park on the lake Constance (you may read about it here). Only because it's my favorite spring park in Europe, it was covered with tulips and I was going to go there with my camera anyway :) So, people kept reaching to me saying how eager they were to go there, to have a few memorable photos made (by me), to enjoy a great day out in the outdoors. So the Mainau shoot did happened, and it was awesome. I've made almost 3000 pics, captured hundreds of happy smiles, and now people keep saying how happy and grateful they are for the opportunity they didn't even know was possible! This is why I've decided to organize another photo shoot, also filled with flowers and flavors, but this time here in Switzerland. So, here it goes! 


Seleger Moor park in Rifferswil is situated only 30 mins away from Zurich, it's a small and cozy park, and every time someone asks me what is it like I'm telling it's like a fairy tale forest, serene and enchanted. In a mid May it is covered with azalea, rhododendron and even camellia blossoms, so walking along its narrow paths is like walking to some hidden entrance to a magical country. Narnia maybe? Oz? Well, either way it's simply awesome. Here's a link to their web site, and here's a map of the park and some details about what can be found on its premises.

We've been to Seleger Moor park before (here's a link to my blog post about that day), I enjoyed those awesome flowers so much! But I also noticed nothing but plenty of great spots for a gorgeous outdoor family photo shoot. This is why I've decided to give it a try - after all, spring is here, and we all want to capture it at its finest, right? Please feel free to contact me for more infos, or simply book your time slot - I'll be more than happy to meet new people and to make some memorable photos that will bring you smiles on a cold winter evening. In 50 years or so :)








Wish you all lots of sun and positive these days! Cheers :)





You May Also Like

0 коммент.