Newborn photo shoot #1

by - апреля 12, 2018

James

This little young man was brought to my home studio by his parents on a sunny Saturday, exactly 13 days after his birth. He was sleeping safe and sound and looking gorgeous, obviously. Technically it's the smallest baby that has ever came to my place - you see, we moved here when my daughter was 2 years old. So it was a huge deal. He behaved so very well during the shoot, and even managed to lift his head up for the very first time - and I was there to capture it, along with tears of joy in his grandmother's eyes, happy smile on his mother's face and his father's proud look. It was pure magic.
Now I'm eager to witness this little miracle growing up and achieving big things. Wishing all the best to baby James and his lovely family!













You May Also Like

0 коммент.