Spring in a village - another picture story

by - апреля 26, 2013

So, here it is, finally, the Sun. Is it just me, or everything really becomes more ...alive? Don't know where were my eyes last spring, but I honestly do not remember such a beauty around. Basically each tree blossoms today, the grass is covered with a flower layer, and everything is so green, that it even hurts to watch. And, my favorite part, everything smells so good, so strong and intense, that you just keep smiling when you take another breath. 

Sheldon Cooper ones told: "Love is in the air? Wrong. Nitrogen, oxygen, argon and carbon dioxide are in the air!" I suppose today I can say that Spring is in the air. Literally. And again, I really feel sorry for people who are allergic to pollen or flowers, it's like they are allergic to spring, and that's not funny.

Anyway, I've made a tour around Langnau am Albis, as well as a tour around Zurich hills, and it was really great. Blue sky, warm sun, fresh wind, and spring everywhere. 

These are the photos I've made, and a song, I've also discovered today. Please, enjoy :)
























You May Also Like

0 коммент.