Once upon a cold Easter holidays

by - апреля 03, 2013

My dream castle, or the place where all the mighty live(d)


So, I was wondering lately, what should I do in a future. I know this question is a bit old and stupid, specially if you count that I'm probably at the right place and in a right time now, but still when you have no goal or  purpose, life seems to be meaningless and petty. 

The thing is, I always had a dream to write a book. Not many of my friends know, that I write. I even tried once, but I failed - maybe because of  my age (I was like 15 then), or maybe because of a style, that I've chosen (it was supposed to be a poem about love, of course), or maybe because of the conditions, that I've lived in back then (it was a hostel at the math school, crowded with uncertain teenagers, like me, far from home and under a specific supervising), or maybe there was another reason, I don't know. 
The point is, I didn't manage. And now, when I finally have time for it, and finally live in peace with myself, I would like to try.

This blog is supposed to help me to find my unique style and my own reader.
It will be a complete mess at the beginning, and I'm sorry for that, but it's like a necessary step before my big project (I think so because I've read about it in a book :-)

Why is it in English? To provide a wider contingent of readers of course (from the same book :-), but I'll write in other languages as well, so don't be worry those of you, who started to think that I'm one of those crazy persons who lives abroad and forgets their native tongue.

Anyhow, let's see how it will look like, when Anna writes.


You May Also Like

0 коммент.