Second summary and my "vocation"

by - июня 01, 2013

First of all let me say "Happy Children's Day", or, as we call it in Ukraine, Day of Child's Protection. And also happy-first-summer-day, that is also today.


I didn't write much lately, all because of my current "workplace", that literally looks like this

where I'm literally doing this 

so basically even if I had had time to write or some topics to write about, I wouldn't do it simply because I was too tired.

Now, as my blog "is alive" for two month, I would love to share some new numbers and statistics. Why do I do it? Because I'm extremly proud of my achievements, and I want you to know that the only reason of my pride and excitement are YOU.

So, during May I've written 10 stories. My posts were read 1402 times this month, and as for today I have 2272 views. The most popular story this month, as well as the most popular story of my blog in general, is about my personal rating of board games - it was read 120 times and has 18 "plusones", which makes it the most "favourite" one, because every 6.66th reader gave it +1. Again in general my May stories have 68 "plusones".

I've also got some new readers from Great Britain, Ireland, Netherlands, Azerbaidjan, Taiwan and South Korea. But still my "strongest" audience are Ukraine, Switzerland, USA and Russia.

Analyzing statistics I came to conclusion that stories written in Ukrainian are the most "unreadable". It makes me a bit sad, because Ukrainian is my native language and actually it's my favourite one, and it looks like I shouldn't use it for this blog. Well, we'll see.

June is going to be the longest, the toughest, the most stressful and nervous month of the last couple years for me, so there will not be a lot to read for you here. And if I will write, it will be probably smth like "Oh, I'm so tired, so miserable..." bla-bla - better do not read it :) Still I hope that you will not loose your interest and we'll meet again approximatly on June,17th, when I'll finally get my Master's Degree in rocket computer science.








You May Also Like

0 коммент.