The first summarizing

by - мая 02, 2013


So, here we are - the first month of my blog's existence. How do I feel about it? Pretty much like this                               
                                                                                                                                         

First of all I'd like to thank You, my Reader. Turns out I had no idea how pleasant sharing was. When you do not just experience and go through every day, but write about it, and when there is at least one person, who finds it interesting, it brings you really nice feelings. Joy, excitement, happiness - how can one live without those?

In thirty days I've written eleven stories. Basically they were about everything, so I still have no theme here, but hey, who says there should be one? I've learned who am I kidding? I'm still learning  how to create, how to form my stories to look and feel better, I mean the way they look like today :)

The most memorable post for me is the one where I used the media player for the first time- mostly because it took me a while to insert it to my blog, and I even had to refresh my knowledge in HTML back then.

And I am honestly proud of myself! As of today I have 813 views, people read my stories literally all over the world. People from Switzerland, Ukraine, USA, Russia, Czech Republic (thank you, daddy :), Germany, Austria, Canada, Bulgaria, Romania, France, Spain, Israel, as well as from Thailand and even Australia have read my blog! 

The "richest" day was on April, 22nd when I had 91 views. 
So far the most popular story is about the bicycles - it was read 87 times. The story that gathered the biggest amount of +1 is a picture story about spring in a village, and in general I've made 40 "plusones".

If we are talking about the technical aspect, then I would say that the numbers are more than representative. 53% of  readers used Chrome as a browser, 37% used Firefox, 80% of users have Windows as their OS, while 10% have MacOS. People mostly come to my blog from G+, facebook and vkontakte.

One month. Of course back then I didn't know how to start, actually I don't know how to do it even now, but the point is, I write with a great pleasure and honestly, I get even more. And again, thank You for that. You are my inspiration. 

And a special thanks goes to my beloved husband, who is always there, where I need him most, and who is simply the best. 






You May Also Like

0 коммент.