Fall Flower Photo Shoot - invitation

by - августа 23, 2018

Sunday, September 16th
 10:30-12:00, 12:00-13:30, 13:30-15:0015:00-16:30, 16:30-18:00


Dear all, as I've been receiving some requests regarding the next flower photo shoot for months now, I've decided to organize another photo marathon after all. Yes, summer is almost gone, and we all know what's coming next, so maybe capturing your family somewhere warm and blossoming for the final time this season is not a bad idea! Plus, I've met this wonderful lady from Konstanz, who told me that Mainau island is undoubtedly great, especially in September, when its dahlias are blooming. Of course I answered that it in no way can be better than during tulip or rose season, but after seeing her permissive smile I might as well have some doubts. So what do you say? Ready to spend another fun day at a family park, wandering, playing and posing for pictures, and obviously proving who's right and who's wrong? Well, then I'm here for you.


Scenario is the same as before - you may read about the previous shoots herehere and here - I proved its efficiency three times already, so trust me, it works (my latest post tells you more about it as well). The location is gorgeous, I keep telling this everyone who's looking for a nice family getaway not far from Zurich. The timing is just right - dahlia garden will be in full bloom (as well as other seasonal flowers, even roses for example), and it's usually not that hot in September as it is during summer months, so yeah, I think it's an awesome opportunity to spend a wonderful day somewhere warm and interesting, and make a few memorable photos in between. This may be a couples shoot, a maternity session or a family day-off - everything will look just right among those wonderful colors and shapes, so please, feel free to come here even without a planned photo shoot - you and your loved ones will enjoy the place regardless.

Keep in mind that the park is located in Germany (so don't forget your passports), an hour drive from Zurich, and it has an entrance fee, that is 21 EUR for adult and free for kids aged 0-12. Please contact me for booking or for more details - I'll be happy to either meet or help you in any case. That's it for now. Have a great time ahead!

You May Also Like

0 коммент.