Something to dream about - The Wit and Wisdom of Tyrion Lannister

by - сентября 19, 2013

Many of you already know that I am a big (sometimes very big, like BIG big) fan of George Martin's Song of Ice and Fire, a series of epic (and I mean EPIC) fantasy novels. 

Recently I wrote about the upcoming event - the Neuchâtel International Fantastic Film Festival, 04-13.07.2014 - where a long-awaited meeting with George Martin himself is supposed to happen, meeting with me, of course (Mr. Martin doesn't know about it, so do not tell him - I want it to be a surprise:).

But yesterday I found out that HE had prepared a fantastic surprise for me first, so now I'm a bit confused, 'cause I have to think about a present for him, that will say "Thank you" in a not too-maniacal or too-creepy way. So, what is the surprise, you ask?

What could it be if not a new BOOK? It's not  The Winds of Winter, of course (I think we'll have to wait another year or so before that is published), but still it would make a great stocking stuffer for any fan of the books or series (including me - if my dear husband didn't get it so far:).

This book is called The Wit and Wisdom of Tyrion Lannister, who, as a matter of fact, is my (as well as of majority of readers) favorite character. He is  intelligent, witty, has a sharp tongue and a powerful skill for political maneuvering. He is great. 

So, here are some pages from the book, and I'm looking forward to hold it in my hands (again, Schätzli, that was for you :)


















You May Also Like

0 коммент.