Top 25 most difficult companies to interview

by - сентября 30, 2013

Every day you wake up and go to your work. Each month you get a paper (or an envelope) that says (or contains) how much did you earn this month. How do I know it? 'Cause I'm secretly spying on you... All of you :)

Now, do you remember how did you get this exact job or the previous one or all of your previous ones? Was it hard, was it stressful, was it nerve- and time-consuming? Or was it the most delightful and exciting time of your life? Did you cry before or after those numerous job interviews, or only when they hired you?

Here I've found all the answers to these questions (well, maybe except of the crying-ones). Here is the full list of top 25 most difficult companies to interview, and I must admit that I barely know half of them, but that practically says nothing about those companies themselves :) 

Though the ones that are interesting to me I've still found on the list, and the ranking didn't surprise me at all.





The full list is based on glassdoor.com users' experience and subjective evaluations, so do not be too critical about it.










You May Also Like

0 коммент.