Easter Mini Photo Shoot - kids of all ages are welcome!

by - марта 10, 2020

I am so excited about this year's Spring/Easter mini session setup! Come, relax, and let me capture some timeless photos of your precious children! Short and sweet, these mini sessions are just right for busy families to get a few beautiful pictures without doing the “full” photo experience.


FAQ
Q: What should we wear?
A: Neutrals and pastels are a great choice, and you can never go wrong with clothing styles that are simple and classic.
Q: I don’t really want an “Easter” theme for my photos.  Will an Easter mini still work for me?
A: Yes!  The backdrop will be suitable for all spring themed photos and can include a variety of colored flowers.
Q: My baby can’t sit up yet.  Will an Easter mini still work for me?
A: Yes!  I have seating made just for babies who can’t sit up on their own yet.  I encourage parents to be in the photos with their babies as well.
Q: How long will it take to receive my photos?

A: I will send you a link to download your digital files within one week of your session.  If you are in a hurry and need them sooner for Easter gifts, please let me know and I will do my best to accommodate you.






Book your session today, or if you still have questions, please feel free to contact me!









You May Also Like

0 коммент.