My Newborn Photography gallery

by - марта 22, 2020

We are a generation of picture-takers.  Technology has been a blessing to our lives but it has been to our detriment as well.  I have a handful of pictures of my grandparents and I cherish them and they are up in my home.  I want my children to have pictures of me and I want my grandchildren to have pictures of my children. My great-grandchildren to have pictures of my grandchildren.  A beautiful timeline of our history and lives are in these images. Once you begin to look at these as bigger than the moment, they become invaluable.

And let’s face it, every expecting mommy WANTS newborn portraits.  It’s so tough to pass on this seemingly frivolous expense – but with all those lovely, raging hormones, it’s possible to keep our sanity with a photographer booked and ready.


I have never heard a client regret GETTING pictures taken.  In fact, sadly, I have heard lots of regrets about not getting them.  There will come a time when your grandchildren are gathered at your knees and you will want to pick up an album and go through the pages with them. I promise this moment will happen and the bills will have all been paid and long gone.  The cribs donated to the new mommy down the road and the stroller tossed after long years.  It’s the albums and the portraits that are left to enjoy.

Here's my gallery of the newborn guests who's visited my home studio in their first 8-12 days of life. I remember each and everyone, and truly hope they'll come back to see me one day again - and then I'll be thrilled to witness THEM growing and developing into these amazing small human beings who I personally adore spending time with. Please contact me should you want to book a session or two :)




























You May Also Like

0 коммент.