Wedding Photography...

by - октября 14, 2019

...is tough. Not only it's super responsible, but you usually have less time than you'd love to and are quite exhausted and stressed out. That is why I am not a wedding photographer - at least I wasn't until this summer. Then my relatives started to get married, one after another, and suddenly I found myself in the middle of the whole process :) with a camera in my hands, of course. This very wedding happened last week, and I cannot help but brag about the work that's been done during the event. And I wasn't even an official photographer of the day - just a sister of the groom. At some point I understood that as well as capturing all the big events of the day, I had to look out for the small moments. Things that might not even be noticed, but will create the most amazing memory for the young family after the day - that's the relaxed and informal approach while creating beautiful, natural and vibrant images I wanted them to have, the ones that have a touch of romance and lots of fun.

Here are my favorite ones. Event Photography (wedding itself) follows as well!

Dear brother, for you and your beautiful wife.
Love, Anna














You May Also Like

1 коммент.

  1. Сонце, фото неперевершені. Професійно і з душею!!! Дякую і люблю

    ОтветитьУдалить