Gift Certificates available now!

by - декабря 06, 2018

With all this hustle and bustle around the Christmas season there's one thing we definitely should not forget - preparing gifts for our loved ones! So, if you have some time on your hands – crafty gifts are always appreciated for the time and effort that’s gone into them. Also, I prefer to buy local to support the small local shops, businesses and community in general. Nice idea would be to make the gift giving season last longer with a subscription to something your loved one will enjoy all year round - a monthly magazine, for example.
And here's what I know for sure: rather than buying physical items which end up cluttering up the house, choose an experience you can enjoy together later on in the year. For example, tickets to see a favorite band, gift vouchers for a spa treatment or a loved restaurant, membership to a charity or historical gardens – all make really thoughtful presents and memories that can be treasured forever. 

This holiday season I too have decided to help making your loved ones happy, cherished and pampered a bit, so from now on I'm offering gift certificates that entitle their owners to a photo shoot, be it either a family or a couple, outdoors or studio, event or lifestyle - everything is possible, just ask! All certificates are customized, made with love and care, on request they may either contain a money value or a themed session option, a name of a giver or recipient (or both), and so much more... Available in 4 languages and what I find best is that they have no expiry date, meaning they can be used literally any time! I was asked on several occasions previously if a gift voucher was an option on my web site, and even before I had this offer available I sold 5 of them, so I think it's about time I make it official. After all, I am a small local business entrepreneur who offers an exciting experience resulting in memorable photos, and you might need to buy a descent present these days, so why not?

Christmas shopping can seem like an enormous task sometimes – with the minefield of who to buy for, how much to spend and what to buy. But it shouldn’t be stressful – gift buying, wrapping and giving should be a joy. Don't forget about that and happy shopping, everyone!


Yours, Anna







You May Also Like

0 коммент.