Christmas Photo Shoot - invitation

by - октября 25, 2018

Christmas comes earlier this year! At least for me. Last year I only began my Christmas Photo Shoots on December 2nd, not knowing back then that everyone's been themed shooting and photographed for a month already. Still, I've managed to capture so many precious moments and smiles, to both meet many wonderful families and work with friends who I know for years now that I simply cannot resist but organize another big shooting this year, and it starts soon! Feel free to read my post about the previous shooting here and don't hesitate to contact me should you be interested.


This is how it works (in case you decide to go for it of course):

  • we choose the time and date that is most convenient for everyone involved  
  • when time comes I welcome you at my home studio with some warm drinks and treats and we start a session
  • there's about 4 background sets available, lots of decorations, Christmas tree, sledges, lights and some maternity and newborn props and outfits should they be needed
  • we work about 1 hour (there will be additional 30 mins just to make sure we capture it all)
  • after the shoot (I'm counting on 7-10 days) you'll get about 20 images, all edited and post processed, high resolution and digital only (available for download from a cloud)
  • on request (and for additional charge) I can also print your favorite photos, make and print either an album, calendar or a postcard of your choice or basically do with your pics whatever you ask
  • I'm not allowed to use or expose your photos on my website or social media unless I have a permission to do so 





This holiday season is very special, both because of what it represents generally and what it means to me personally. It's the time when I decided to become a photographer in a first place, so I appreciate and cherish it a lot. This year it's certainly gonna be even more cherished in my family, but thats' the story for a personal talk :) Please stop by for a shoot, and make sure you're having great holidays with those you love and care about the most! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year (even if it's a bit too soon :)

With my favorite model, my dearest Anna Jr., especially for the upcoming 2019th

Love,
Anna

You May Also Like

0 коммент.