Zurich at night on Christmas

by - декабря 23, 2013

I like Zurich, but as for me there are places and towns around the Europe and the world that are much better than this particular one. Definitely.

Nevertheless, when it comes to Christmas time, Zurich becomes one of the best. I don't know why. Perhaps it's the mood, or the smell of hot Glühwein, or all of those presents, which are being bought and packed everywhere... To me it's the light, or lights, to be exact. Zurich is covered with thousands of hundreds of lights on Christmas, and it's simply amazing. This year's special, my dear friends: I've asked my husband to make a small photo gallery for us, so you could see the beauty and elegance of Swiss Christmas, and if you still have never seen Zurich, the best time to do it is ... now :) 

Happy New year and Merry Christmas!!!





















You May Also Like

0 коммент.