Donut Grow Up Smash Session

by - августа 17, 2020

Well I am feeling extra sentimental about this birthday in particular. Why you ask? Because my first born is turning six, did you hear that? SIX!! While 6 is such a small number in this big journey we call life, it's the biggest milestone ever, and she starts SCHOOL this year (insert crying face here). This last year has been full of amazing growths and firsts for Anna. From learning to write and read in Ukrainian AND German and going away for a week to a dance camp to visiting Legoland and spending nights camping in the mountains with her family! We are so proud of the smart, funny, intelligent and gentle girl Anna has become and we can't wait to see what is in store for her this next year.

This was her birthday surprise from me - a real Smash Session, just like her baby sister had 6 months ago. But in reality, Anna didn't even get to smash the donuts - being herself means not to get things crashed and smashed, so she simply enjoyed eating the donuts, and they were good! So, after doing this I'm quite sure it's a great way to celebrate LO's birthday, even if it's not THE first birthday and your child is not that little anymore. Fun, creative, colorful and tasty - just like life itself should be. Please contact me for bookings - it's affordable and available from August at my home studio in Pfäffikon SZ. Enjoy the gallery!








Edited to add: When prepping this blog post I realized a few things: 
  • First, I really need to make the time to edit my personal photos. They are just as important as editing for my clients. I think I will designate on day or night a month to organizing and editing my personal photos. 
  • Two, I have barely taken out my "good" camera this year. I need to make it a priority to drag my camera out and photograph the kids more. Mobile phone photos can be great but nothing beats the quality of a good professional photo. 
  • Three, I am so grateful for this gift that is photography. It allows me to not only take great photos of my kids, but also to document them in a way that is genuine and timeless. I hope they treasure these photos as they get older and I hope one day their kids appreciate and enjoy these photos as well.

You May Also Like

0 коммент.