Baby's Fruit Bath Session

by - мая 28, 2020

Quite possibly the cutest thing I’ve ever seen, and of course I had to try it - is baby's fruit bath. I mean. it's just adorable. Colorful, vibrant, tasty, fun... With spring here and summer fast approaching, fruit baths are becoming all the rage! And really how could they not be?! As a mom myself, I get so excited about sessions like this! The little ones love it, and it really show cases each one of their individual personalities. I mean, who doesn't love babies and fruit? And what about babies IN fruit?!


I now announce Fruit Bath Sessions at my home studio in Pfaeffikon SZ. Yes, these pics were taken in my backyard! It's pretty, exciting and you can eat all the strawberries afterwards :) Who's in? Get in touch!

P.S. This can be either separate session or a part of a bigger Sitter or Cake Smash shootings, suitable for babies aged 7m and up to 18m. Book until there's berries in the fields!












You May Also Like

0 коммент.