Nathan's Baptism

by - января 31, 2020

Every time I’m being asked to take some baptism photos I am very excited. And nervous, of course. Ceremonies like that happen literally a few times in ones lifetime (first communion or wedding, for example), and it's extremely important to capture all of them properly. So I'm getting nervous when I start thinking about the challenges… a dark church being the predominant fear! Photographically speaking, it’s fair to say a Baptism or Christening offers more unique challenges than any other type of photo session, and a dark church is just one of them. There are rules to consider, ceremonial moments you need to be aware of so you don’t miss them, and you may not be able to stand in the most ideal position. And also, I always cry when I'm present at a religious ceremony - turns out I'm very sensitive to the invisible vibes, you know. Anyways, here's one of the baptisms' ceremonies I got lucky to be working at last year. Nice family, great kids (Nathan was actually born on the same day as my own baby!), wonderful ceremony - something amazing to remember.


















You May Also Like

0 коммент.