Newborn Photoshoot #8

by - июля 18, 2019

Nadja

This year's big photo project is ON, and before leaving for long-awaited vacation I decided to share the very first photo of the series I called "Fathers and Daughters in B&W".
I myself always thought that mothers have a very different connections and relations to their kids than fathers. Well, you know, first being pregnant, then giving birth, carrying around, feeding, sleepless nights... stuff like that. And no matter sons or daughters - mom's love represents pure love as it is. And what about fathers? I always thought that fathers most certainly have strong connections with their sons. You know, same interests, same tastes, same look, same problems after all... And what about their daughters? I'll tell you what.
After working with newborns and their parents for over a year now, after witnessing most of my friends had their kids, after I myself had a second daughter earlier this year I think I made up my mind pretty clear: a father-daughter relationship is truly one of the most beautiful relationships that exist on Earth. From the very beginning it's something magical that is hard to describe, and that feeling evolves every single day in something even more beautiful and comprehensive. And let me add, watching those relationships grow and develop is a huge pleasure, as it is capturing them with a camera every now and then.
This is what my current photo project is about. Love at its finest, from the very beginning.
P.S. To my own dad: You never tell me how to live my life. You simply live yours, and let me watch you do it. Thank you









Little bonus: mommy also gets a photo/ And the mommy here is me, btw :)


You May Also Like

1 коммент.

  1. "Babies First Moments" offers viewers a unique opportunity to peek into the extraordinary world of newborns. These first moments are precious, filled with emotions and fragility, and this collection allows us to celebrate the beauty and innocence that defines the beginning of a new life.
    Newborn photography in Nagercoil

    ОтветитьУдалить