Newborn Photo Shoot #3

by - января 15, 2019

Emma

The more I work as a photographer, the more I get to involve in other people's lives. It's extraordinary, if you think about it. I get to capture greatest events, sincerest smiles, those looks, full of happiness and pure love, and sometimes even the most memorable moments of a lifetime... I can only imagine how great it is to observe all those families and relationships I've captured so far growing and blossoming over the years, and I hope I will get a chance to see it all some day. But even today I do get a glimpse on how a family photography works in perspective, and frankly speaking, there's no better example than this - photographing a newborn baby, who's mother you've captured during pregnancy. There's no greater miracle in Universe than bringing new life to a world - funny thing, but when I was the one giving birth I really didn't think about it. At all. Now I do, and I start to cherish the moments I didn't even pay attention to back in the days. 

So, here's Emma - greatest bundle of joy and a little bit of heaven sent down to Earth. I wish her and her wonderful family lots of love and happiness, and I say once again: babies are like little suns that, in a magical way, bring warmth and light into our lives. How cool it is, that I get to enjoy it too... And capture it, obviously :)







You May Also Like

0 коммент.